This timely work is a continuation of the finely-tuned and down-to-earth advice Dr. Meir Wikler gave to thousands of Torah-observant families in Partners With Hashem 1. In a chronologically arranged layout, Dr. Wikler provides an escorted tour through common challenges parents and children face through preschool, elementary, and high school years and beyond.
This is a no-holds barred book, tackling such real world, everyday issues as:
- overcoming childhood obesity
- resolving night fears
- traveling with small children
- avoiding bedlam at bath and bedtime
- dealing with bullies
- eliminating the "I'm bored!" reflex
- coping with cliques and social pressure
- managing obsessive/compulsive thinking and behaving
- avoiding addictive traps such as smoking
- substance abuse and the internet
While clearly addressing the toxic problems forced upon families through modern society, Dr. Wikler places applicable and achievable answers within reach of every parent, educator, counselor, and youth worker. More than information, Partners With Hashem 2 offers transformation and life enrichment for every family.