Use KosherClock3 for Weekdays, Shabbos & Yom Tov and Travel. Uses 2 AAA batteries - included FREE with the KosherClock.
- Set up to TEN alarms
- set different alarms for each day of the week
- snooze button
- 2 alarm volume settings
- Weekday Alarm: make 1 alarm ring Monday - Friday at the same time, leaving 9 more alarms for your busy schedule!
- alarm shuts off after 1 minute
- no problem with Mukzah
- can't press any buttons
- set multiple alarms - perfect for a 3 day Yom Tov
- can set multiple alarms to ring 5 minutes apart, to act like a snooze feature
- screen and buttons are protected
- buttons won't accidentally be pressed to reset alarms
- slim and compact for travel
- can still hear alarm if desired while traveling
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT KOSHERCLOCK3?
KosherClock3 has a unique, innovative outer sleeve that can be rotated to give you 3 different modes: Shabbos Mode, Weekday Mode and Travel Mode.
During the week, rotate the outer sleeve so you can see the screen and press all the buttons, including the Snooze button.
Before Shabbos, orient the outer sleeve so you can only see the screen but cannot press any buttons. There is no problem with muktzah and the alarm shuts off automatically after one minute!
To protect your KosherClock3 for travel, rotate the outer sleeve so the screen and buttons are covered.
THE WEEK DAY ALARM (WDA)
If you want your alarm to ring at the same time during the week, but not on the weekend, this is the perfect option for you! One example is if you want to wake up for work at 6 AM Monday - Friday.
Instead of selecting a specific day of the week for your alarm to ring, choose "WDA" or Week Day Alarm. (Many people have a different wake up time for the weekend than during the week.)
Another reason to use this alarm is if you need to be ready to pick up the children from school at the same time every day. This alarm can remind you of the time.
TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY KOSHERCLOCK3
1. Ten alarms - enough for your busy schedule
2. Set alarms for the time AND day you need
3. Innovative outer case blocks buttons on Shabbos
4. Alarms shut off automatically after 1 minute
5. Easy to use - forward & reverse buttons
6. Two volume settings for alarms (plus mute)
7. Perfect size for Travel
8. Week Day Alarm (won't ring on weekend)
9. It's a great gadget for gift giving
10. A good way to keep track of when to take pills or vitamins