Click on picture to view a full-size image
Davka Dikduk - On CD-ROM
A Great New Way to Understand and Learn Hebrew Grammar!
List Price: $49.99
Online Discount: 10%
You Pay Only: $44.99
Catalog #: DVDK
Weight: 0.30 LBSBy Davka Corporation
In Stock?: YES
You can read Hebrew. You may have studied basic vocabulary. Now, it's time to take the next step. It's time for Davka Dikduk! Davka Dikduk helps you understand and learn Hebrew grammar, with informative, imaginative lessons, combined with challenging, enjoyable, and entertaining quizzes and exercises that reinforce material studied in the program. For the first time, Dikduk-Hebrew grammar-is FUN!
Davka Dikduk represents the culmination of a long and arduous process, years in the making, in our quest to design the very best Hebrew grammar program available. Developed by an expert Hebrew-language educator, Davka Dikduk introduces the basic principles of Hebrew grammar in a fresh, new way that will make learning satisfying and pleasurable.
- The parts of speech and how to use them in sentences
- Roots and their inflections (prefixes and suffixes)
- Verbs in past, present and future of shelemim ('regular') and other categories in the first of the seven grammatical constructions, Binyan Pa'al
- Rules for feminine and masculine nouns
- Pronouns and prepositions
Davka Dikduk was designed to make the process of Hebrew grammar study visually intuitive, and easily understandable. All of the exercises, quizzes, and information screens were painstakingly developed and built, in order to facilitate understanding of the underlying principles of Hebrew grammar. The program's interface is structured smoothly, allowing quick and easy access to all units, stories, quizzes, and exercises. Colorful screens abound, and lively music and sound effects make Dikduk-Hebrew grammar-fascinating, fun, and enjoyable. Davka Dikduk features
- Five units
- Over fifty unique quizzes and exercises
- Program automatically keeps track of your scores on tests and exercises
- Hebrew-English Dictionary of all words used in the teaching material
- Original Hebrew stories for each unit, that expand upon material taught in that section.
Sharp, expressive graphics bring concepts to life
Engaging stories illustrate concepts
Over 50 interactive exercises and quizzes!
Sophisticated Score-Keeping Keeps track of all students' scores
The Hebrew/English dictionary is a great way to increase vocabulary!
For Ages 13 through adult.
PC with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, 32MB RAM, CD-ROM Drive, Sound Card, Pentium 166
Recommended: Pentium 233 and 64 MB RAM or
Mac Minimum: Power Mac 166, 32 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, System 7.5 and above.
Mac Recommended: G3 233, 64 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, System 7.5 and above.
This item cannot be shipped to Europe.
Browse Related Products:
Software > Great Software