Click on picture to view a full-size image
Vitamins for the Spirit
Inspiration, wisdom and the tools to use them
By Avi Shulman (Author)
List Price: $9.99
Online Discount: 20%
You Pay Only: $7.99
Catalog #: VITAP
Binding: Paperback / Pages: 207
Dimensions: 5.5 x 6.5 inches / Weight: 0.46 LBS
Published: by Shaar Press
In Stock?: NO
Read A Sample Chapter
Avi Shulman has taught thousands of people how to look at life and see positive ways to make everything better. In this precious collection of his astute observations, he shares a wealth of wisdom in his concise and simple manner that always hits the target and makes the reader ask himself, “why didn’t I think of that?”
With lessons on assuming responsibility, setting attainable goals, creating a warm atmosphere at home, and avoiding the feeling of burnout, Vitamins for the Spirit is a joy to read and an incredible investment in your future happiness and success.
Browse Related Books:
Books > Inspiration
Books > Special Imprints > PocketScroll Series
Books > Self Help > Pocket Scroll Books
Other Selected Titles by Avi Shulman:
Making Little Things Count and Big Things Better
Thoughts to Build On
Table of Contents
- When You Work on Your Goals...Your Goals Work on You
- The Hallmark of Maturity Is Taking Responsibility
- The Cynic Knows the Price of Everything ... and the Value of Nothing
- Home Is the Place Where a Child Should Always Feel Best About Himself ... and Comfortable Enough t
- Everything Worthwhile Carries a Price Tag That Seems Too High
- Flood your Life With Ideas
- Burnout? Most People Haven't Even Been Lit Yet!
- Learn to Enjoy Taking Out the Garbage
- The Greatest Gift You Can Give a Child Is to See Him not as He Is, but as He Could Be and Help Him Get There
- Your Success in Life Will Be in Direct Proportion to What You Do Over and Above What Your Job Requires of You
- People Have Enough to Live on and Nothing to Live for
- Always Write a Name Next to a Phone Number
- Never Argue With a Fool in Public. People May Not Know Who the Real Fool Is.
- Be a Fountain of Inspiration
- Leave Everyone Feeling Better About Himself
- Learn to Swim Before You Learn to Sail
- You Will Never Feel Good by Making Excuses
- Teach Yourself to See the Rose, not the Thorn
- Make Many Mistakes, but Never the Same One Twice.
- Anything Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Poorly Until You Learn How to Do It Well
- Invest Two Percent of Your Income in Personal Growth
- Do Not Let the Perfect Spoil the Good
- If You Know How to Worry, You Are a Creative Thinker
- Most People Do Not Have Written Goals. Why? Because Without a Written Goal You Can't Fail.
- Are You Following the Followers?
- Until You Know Its Value, It Is Worthless!
- Expedient Routine Places Success Within Anyone's Grasp
- Photocopy the Contents of Your Wallet, and File the Copy
- Wear Out - Don't Rust Out!
- Never Walk on Anyone Else's Grass Regardless of Who Else Does!
- Never Invest in Anything You Don't Understand
- Great Goals Are Like Magnets
- It's NOT Fair!
- The More You Do "What You're Doing," the More You Will Get the Same as You Are Getting
- To Be Successful You Don't Have to Do Extraordinary Things ... Just Do Ordinary Things Extraordinarily Well!
- What You Think of Me, I'll Think of Me. And What I Think of Me, I'll Be.
- Failure Is Often the Result of a Lack of Information on How to Succeed
- The Fruit of Haste Is Regret
- There Are No Such Things as Opportunities Without Problems ... or Problems Without Opportunities
- You Wouldn't Be So Concerned About "What They Really Think About You'' if You Realized How Seldom They Do
- You Don't Fail When You Fall Unless You Fail to Get Up
- Don't Worry About What Is Ahead - Just Go as Far as You Can See Now, and From There You Will Be Able to See Further
- Man Counts the Seeds of a Fruit. The A-mighty Counts the Fruit of a Seed
- We Don't See Things as They Are. We See Things as We Are.
- We Judge Others by Their Actions, but We Want Others to Judge Us by Our Intentions
- Most of the Trouble in the World is Caused by People Who Want to Be Important
- My Most Embarrassing Moments Occur When I Am Talking Instead of Listening
- The Joy of Your Excellent Proofreading Will Last Long After Your Speed Has Been Forgotten
- Courage Is Going From Failure to Failure With Enthusiasm
- A Person's Enthusiasm Stands in Direct Proportion to What He Is Looking Forward to
- People Form Habits . And Then Habits Form People.
- Life Has Not Taken a Hold of You Until You Begin Doing Things That the Average Person Considers Impossible.
- It Is Easier for Most People to Adjust Themselves to the Hardships Involved in Making a Poor Living Than to Adjust Themselves to the Hardships Involved in Making Their Lives Better
- Never Be a Slave to the Tyranny of the Urgent.
- To Be Successful We Don't Have to Find Something New; We Need Only to Find Ways of Doing Old Things Better
- If Excellence Is My Goal, Then Criticism Is My Ally
- Don't Depend on Anyone Else for Your Happiness, Your Fulfillment, or for Your Growth
- For the Person Who Is Willing to Serve Before Trying to Collect . There Are Abundant Opportunities
- A Great Deal of Talent Is Lost to the world for Want of Courage. Talent Resides in Action.
- People Grow Old by Deserting Their Ideals
- Be Happy With What You Have While in Pursuit of What You Want
- What I Am to Be, I Am Now Becoming
- Healthy Relationships Are Usually Sweet-tempered
- Did You Do Your Best? If Not, Why Not?
- Perhaps My Life's Challenge Is to Be Humble Even When I'm Right (to Compensate for My Being Arrogant When I Am Wrong)
- The Power of Three-word Phrases
- The Mistake We Often Make Is That We Stop Working on Ourselves as Soon as We Are Doing Better.
- If You Don't Appreciate Your Strengths, You Can't Eliminate Your Weaknesses
- What You Take For Granted, Your Children Don't Even Know
- What You Consider a Well-deserved Luxury, Your Children Deem a Necessity
- Don't Buy a "Bargain In Reverse"
- Don't Write ... Rewrite
- Success Principle: Under-promise and Over-deliver
- Don't Ask, "What Will I Get?'' Rather Ask, "What Will I Become?"
- Success Comes to Those Who Refuse to Fail
- There Is No Glory in the Preparation to Win, but You Can't Have The Glory of the "Win" Without the Preparation.
- I Don't Eat Junk Food Because I Need My Body to Perform at Its Best so That I Can Perform at My Best
- There Is No Sadder Sight Than a Young Pessimist
- You Steer a Sailboat by Adjusting Its Rudders
- Most of the Progress Made by A Sailboat Is Against the Wind
- The Effectiveness of a Sailboat Is in the Coordination of the Sail and the Rudder
- Although There Is Never Enough Time to Do Everything, There Is Always Enough Time to Do the Most Important Thing - and To Stay With It Until It Is Done Right
- Don't Just Go Through Life: Grow Through It!
- Ask for Help - not Because You Are - Weak, but Because You Want to Remain Strong
- Until the Pain of Staying the Same Is Greater Than the Pain of Change, We Will Never Change
- Refusing to Accept Things as They Are Is What Drives A Person To Great Accomplishments
- On the Average, Each Person Will Experience (Either He Himself or Someone Close To Him) Several Major Tragedies
- Problems: Either You Just Left One, or You Are in One, or You Are Headed Toward One
- Just When Tou See the Light at the End of the Tunnel, They Add More Tunnel
- No Blame No Excuses No Complaints No Self-pity.
- If You're Not Actively Involved in Getting What You Want, You Don't Really Want It Enough
- A Wise Man Demands of Himself What a Fool Demands of Others
- A Wise Man Learns From His Mistakes. A Wiser Man Learns From Mistakes Made by Others.