See it! Hear it! Speak it!
Improve and expand your Hebrew vocabulary with the Talking Hebrew Word Book -- an interactive Hebrew language tool featuring over 600 modern Hebrew phrases, expressions and words. It's ideal for travelers, students û for anyone who wants to improve their everyday Hebrew vocabulary.
Vibrant photos and clever cartoons bring the language to life, and the crisp, Israeli-accented Hebrew is pleasing to the ear. Record your voice and compare it with those on the program itself. It's a learning experience of sight, sound, and speech!
Are you planning a trip to Israel? Would you like to brush up on your knowledge of modern Hebrew phrases? The Hebrew Phrasebook is your solution!
- Words and phrases are pronounced clearly and crisply.
- Record your own voice and compare your pronunciation with the program.
- Program is divided into 18 phrase sections and 29 word sections, complete with testing sections for each unit.
- Phrases are shown in large, easy-to-read Hebrew letters with vowels and English translation
- Learn a new Hebrew word each day with the Hebrew Word-a-Day option
- Print words and pictures directly from the program
- Words are shown with colorful photos
- Phrases are shown with descriptive cartoon graphics
Take a look at some Talking Hebrew Word Book screen shots!
PC with Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP, 256MB RAM minimum, CD-ROM drive, sound card, Pentium 166 or better or
Mac with 512 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, OS 9 or OS X 10.2 or better (program ships with OS 9 version and OS X native version)
Recording feature requires computer microphone, not included with program.