An unprecedented, timely, and invaluable undertaking The Ryzman Edition Mishnah SheviÆis with an enhanced hebrew translation and commentary
For the most thorough understanding of the mitzvah of Shemittah you can find anywhere
- Newly set, accurate Hebrew text, fully punctuated and vowelized
- New, flowing interpretative Hebrew translation
- Full Hebrew text of RÆ Ovadiah of BertinoroÆs classic commentary
- Commentary provides depth, sweep and lucidity
- Every phrase of the Mishnah is accounted for in the commentary; no need to refer back and forth from text to commentary
- Practical Halachic implications of the Mishnah
How better to study the relevant laws of shemittah than with this new Hebrew commentary on Mishnah SheviÆis, complete with the laws of Shemittah? This new Hebrew edition also includes the commentary of RÆ Ovadiah of Bertinoro [the ôRav.ö]
And ù making it even more authoritative and useful ù the commentary and laws were composed in consultation with JerusalemÆs famed Kollel for Agricultural Halachah, directed by Rabbi Yosef Efrati and guided by Maran Rabbi Yosef Shalom Eliashiv shlita.
Throughout the work, there are digests of the practical halachah, as it is actually observed in Israel. The result is a sefer that presents the observance of Shmittah from the TorahÆs commandment, through the Mishnah and poskim, all the way to the laws governing your trips to the store or restaurant.
Edited by Rabbi Pesach Goldman, one of the editors of the Hebrew Schottenstein Edition of the Talmud, this new Hebrew edition will be the definitive work of its kind for years to come.