THESE TRACTATES DISCUSS:
Challah: The portion of dough set aside for the Kohanim.
Orlah: Laws of fruit produced by a tree during its first four years.
Bikkurim: First fruits, brought to the Temple for a special ceremony.
The ArtScroll Mishnah Series with Yad Avraham commentary brings the text to life as it is developed and clarified by contending minds in the study hall.
- Hebrew text fully punctuated and vowelized
- New English translation distinguished for clarity
- In-depth introduction preceding each tractate
- Every phrase in the Mishnah is accounted for; no need to refer back and forth from text to commentary
- Illustrative diagrams to explain concepts
- Prefatory comments to introduce new concepts
- Yad Avraham commentary covering the full range of major, and many secondary, commentaries.