Time. It’s our greatest gift.
Let the Torah show you how to utilize every minute to its fullest.
With all the time-saving technology around us, we still seem to have less time than ever. In The Twenty-Fifth Hour, Rabbi Dov Keilson, Mashgiach Ruchani of Yeshiva Darchei Torah, shares 120 daily readings on the value of time and how to get the most out of Hashem’s most precious gift to us.
In The Twenty-Fifth Hour, you will learn to
• Strengthen your trust in Hashem;
• Control your time, instead of having time control you;
• Understand the value of each minute of life;
• Discover how to appreciate – and utilize – every day, no matter what is happening;
• Find out how to avoid the “same old, same old” syndrome and keep life fresh – every single day!
People are always looking for more time in the 24-hour day. The truth is that if we learn how to really use the time that Hashem has already given us, we will understand that the “twenty-fifth hour” we are seeking can actually be found…within the other 24!
With its unique blend of mussar, Torah hashkafah, powerful chizuk, and practical advice, The Twenty-Fifth Hour shows us how to deeply appreciate the immeasurable gift of time.
So come and travel through time, with the Torah as your guide. It’s quite a trip.