A brand-new resource that will change the way you understand Chumash.
The Oral Torah is based on the Written Torah, and it often cites verses from the Chumash. In this unique Chumash commentary, the original text of the Oral Torah and an easy-to-follow explanation appear with the verse that was cited in the Mishnah or Talmud. Here, we can see what the Oral Torah had to say about the Chumash verses, profoundly enriching our understanding of the Chumash itself.
The Milstein Edition Chumash with the Teachings of the Talmud includes:
- Hebrew text of the Chumash with a flowing English translation
- Rashi and Onkelos, fully vowelized
- The text of Mishnah, Talmuds Bavli and Yerushalmi, or Mesechtos Ketanos that mentions the verse, in the original Hebrew or Aramaic
- An easy-to-read narrative adaptation of the text of the Oral Torah, explaining what the Sages say
- When a verse is the source of one of the 613 mitzvahs, a citation from the Sefer HaChinuch (Book of Mitzvos)
|Receive every volume of The Milstein Edition Chumash with the Teachings of the Talmud as they are published. Click HERE for more information and to sign up.