Join Rabbi Frand in the ancient Jewish Quarters of Barcelona and Girona, Spain.
- Learn how these two cities were the birth place and home of some of the greatest Rishonim and Achronim in Jewish history - the Ramban, Rabbeinu Yona, Rashba, Ritva and Ran, Rivash, just to name a few.
- Discover the everlasting impact of the Ramban on Jewish life, learning, and history that is felt until this very day.
- Delve into the controversies surrounding some of the writings of the Rambam and the indelible impact it had on the life of Rabbeinu Yona.
- Travel to island of Majorca, off the Spanish coast, and unearth the history of the Jewish community of that small island and how their story was the forerunner of the infamous Spanish Inquisition.
- Stand together with Rabbi Frand at the plaza of the auto de fe. There Jews were burned at the stake, rather than convert to Christianity and be inspired by their acts of mesiras nefesh.
These CDs will surely not only provide an education about an important period in Jewish history but will inspire you as well.