Rav Yisrael Meir Kagan’s Sefer Chofetz Chaim is the foundation of the “shemiras halashon revolution” that changed the way we speak — and the way we live our lives.
This monumental work, product of thousand of hours of research and writing by a dedicated team, makes the words of the Chofetz Chaim accessible to all, while notes and annotations bring valuable new insights
• Full Hebrew text of the Sefer Chofetz Chaim
• Phrase by phrase translation and elucidation, following the format of the Schottenstein Edition Talmud
• Charts clarify the various aspects of the halachos
• In-depth notes add background to the halachos
• Special feature: Scenarios show the real-life application of the halachah, helping the reader see how relevant each halachah is to daily life.
• Dates are marked on the halachos for ease of use for those following the “shemiras halashon yomi” calendar.
WATCH: Inside ArtScroll with Rabbi Avrohom Neuberger, Chief Editor of the project