The original Stone edition of the Chumash is by far the most widely used Chumash with translation and commentary in the world - and it is now available in an all-Hebrew edition!
The Schottenstein Edition All-Hebrew Chumash includes: •
- Targum Onkelos, Rashi, Baal HaTurim, and Ikar Sifsei Chachamim, all completely vowelized (menukad)
- All abbreviations (rashei teivos) are opened
- Translation of difficult Hebrew words
- Commentary, in Hebrew, based on a broad range of classic commentaries
- All text is newly-typeset for ease of use
- Full-color section of maps, charts and diagrams
- All Haftarahs and the Five Megillahs
- Comprehensive index
- Lightweight, opaque, acid-free paper for decades of quality use
- Ultra-reinforced binding, using the most durable materials
- Elegantly gilded page heads.
- Ribbon place-marker