Enrich your understanding of Kesuvim (the Writings) with this bestselling series. Each volume features many mefarshim that never appeared on the Mikra’os Gedolos page, with new additions as well.
• Every word of every commentary is menukad, with the rashei teivos spelled out
• The text of every commentary has undergone thorough review and diligent research, based on manuscripts and early printings
• Newly typeset, user-friendly page design
• Specially milled, acid-free, lightweight opaque paper
• Incredibly durable, state-of-the-art, reinforced library binding
Classic Mikra'os Gedolos commentaries:
Targum, Rashi, Ibn Ezra, Rid, Ralbag, Minchas Shai, Biur HaGra, Mezudas David, Mezudas Tzion, Malbim Plus These Additional Commentaries: Mahari Kara, Maharal, Minchah Ketanah, Rishon LeTzion, Chomas Anach, Sforno, Kitzur Alshich, Ri Milisa and more.
New Original Additions Appearing on the Page:
Likkutei Shas U'Medrashei HaTannaim - An original comprehensive compilation, citing relevant texts from Talmud Bavli, Yerushalmi,and major Midrashim where a verse is discussed.
Baal HaTurim - An original collection of comments by Baal HaTurim on Chumash explaining verses in Nevi'im Sifsei Zekainim - Anthology of classic commentaries explaining Rashi's commentary on the megillos.