The Sweet Songs of Shabbos - For Everyone!
No Shabbos table is complete without Zemiros. But for those who are first being introduced to the wonders of Shabbos, and who are not familiar with the Hebrew words, it's often hard to join in the singing. Even those familiar with Zemiros often do not understand the meaning of the words. Here are the Zemiros presented in the way that everyone can join in, whatever their level of Hebrew.
The Czuker Edition Transliterated Zemiros includes:
- English transliteration of the Zemiros, appearing directly beneath the Hebrew text, so those who aren't familiar with Hebrew can still sing along
- Translation of the Zemiros, appearing directly beneath the transliteration
- All the Shabbos Zemiros, Birchas HaMazon (Grace After Meals), Kiddush, Havdalah and Melaveh Malkah service, special prayers for bris and shevaberachos
- Clear directions and brief comments with background information
- Overview of Zemiros by Rabbi Nosson Scherman